Friday, November 2, 2007

Bringing Two Families Together




Brad and I met on a online dating service, we had a blast emailing back and forth for a couple months. We decided to meet on Halloween weekend. My first memories of Brad was seeing him come down the escalator at the Sacramento Airport with a rose in his hand. After our first meeting I had many "home" catastrophes befall on me.... first my fence blew over and then my roof starting leaking. I wonderd how I would ever pay to get them fix. At that time Brad was the "service leader" in his ward and he let me know it was his duty to help me, and oh, I really thought he was kidding! But the next week Brad came down for a long weekend and worked like a dog repairing not only the fence but had to re cement in all the posts. Oh, what a hard job it was and he was determined to get it done before he left. In December when the roof was majorly leaking, water was literally flooding my back bathroom, Brad took one week off and repaired my roof. I was just overcome with gratitude, so what did I do?????????? Of course I married him!

No comments: